Sunday, July 1, 2007

HELLO EVERYONE!

Since Jianhui,MrMetal had started his first post.
So I will also start writing my first post.
I also supposed that I do not need to introduce myself again.
Im Jeremy,MrKidd for your information.
This few days Im busy writing PPP's members profile,Making the skin of the blog etc,
I did feel tired at all,I even feel excited about it!
It's really my pleasure to have the chance of producing this blog.
I hope all PPP members will be happy seeing this blog,
Inform me if you want to amend anything,I try my best to make it more perfect!
I will make sure that in the future this blog will be full of PPP information,updates
Morever this blog will be served as a memories to us when we get old.
We can even show our children and tell them the proud past we had.
As you all know Im in PPP for 5 Years,This 5 years were filled with laughter and crys
All of us had gone through ups and downs together.
We get scolded together,We laugh together,We learn together,
We sleep together in the room,We bath together(Camp),We shouted together and a lot.
Like what JianHui had mentioned,We were fated to be together.
It's like how many of you can tell me you had a huge group of friends,
That you had been with for like 6 years? Very close together?
And Its not 2 or 3 its 14 and even now we had 20 plus members.
Dont say we had 20 plus,Just say the 14 that had been together for 6 years.
Ya,We have some of us who is not happy at each other sometimes.
But there is no midnight grudge for Brothers! Although there is still some wounds now
But We are brothers,Fated to be,
I hope everyone who see this will let the PPP Spirit goes on !
We are PPP's,123 321 PPP MEMBERS NO 1, 456 654 PPP MEMBERS BEST OF ALL!
Remember this cheer our very first one at camp!
For me individually,Im very blessed and honor to be a PPP member,Never regretted at all.
I think I will stop here and continue next time as I will go on pages if I continue.
After the profile is done,I will carry on writing the full detailed of our history.
From 2002 till now.
PPP My Love My Soul,Nothing Means More Then You All.
To Be Or Not To Be,That's The Question.- My Answer Is I choose to be a PPP member forever~

PPP,Jeremy.