Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hello everyone

First of all, on behalf of all PPP members, I would like to thanks Jeremy, Mr Kid, writing the profile for us.
Without the great effort from Jeremy, this blog will not be as in detailed as it is now.
Well, this is my very first post for this blog,
I don't think I have to introduce myself as everything is stated in the profile.
Whether you know me as Mr Metal, or my real name Goh Jianhuii, i am still me.
I've been in this business for 6 years, since year 2002, PPG(former name of PPP) was formed.
With only 8 members, it was then slowly increase to double digit in year 2003.
Why is it call PPP ? Hmm, I don't think I will mention here.
Most of the people may think that we are childish, yes I do agree, but we do changed.
Without our childishness, perhaps PPP will not exist today.
We are not those ' Ah Bengs ' that many people usually see on the street.
We are simply a group of good teenagers.
We simply loves to have fun, tell jokes, fool around with each other whenever we can.
But when it is time to be serious, we can be serious too.
Still remember we gave a lot of troubles for teachers in secondary school.
As time goes by, we started to be sensible and respect them.
Not only respect them, we respect anyone who show respect to us.
For me, I don't care if you are teachers, or any leaders, if anyone disrespect me,
I don lie to you people, I will show them no mercy and make their life a living hell !
Anyway, those wonderful memories can never be forgotten,
It will stay with me forever till I disappear from this world.
In PPP, everyone is special.
We treat each other more than just a friend.
Therefore, there is no words that can describe the close bonds between us.
We always care for one another, not by talking, but by actions.
We laugh together, we enjoy together and we suffer together.
Whether it is happiness or unhappiness thing, we share together,
' One for all, all for one' .
We may have some misunderstanding and argument at times,
However in our heart, we are still good bothers !
Sometime quarreling is good, it stronger our friendship.
Take Hong Xiang and me as an example,
And i wish to use this chance here to let him know.
Both of us quarrelled over a small matter when we were in sec 1, and we never talk to each other till now.
But seriously in my heart, i never hate him at all.
It is just that we are getting use to not talking to each other anymore.
We are fated to be together, we are fated to be members of PPP and we cannot change this fact.
Today in PPP, everyone lead different life after leaving secondary school.
I wish them all the best in their respective life !
Although we are separated, but our heart is still with PPP.
I hope that we can go out together often when there is free time.
Work and study is important, our friendship is equally important too.
If our friendship is over, thats it. We can never buy them back.
Will PPP last forever ? Only time will tell .
Lastly, i've never regret knowing you guys.
You guys are great !
Thanks for being with me for the past 6 years, leaving behind such a wonderful memories for me .

PPP-Jianhuii, Mr Metal
Loves <3