Friday, March 5, 2010

Pirates of the Caribbean movies want to stop making Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp has pirate in his blood Enlarge photo.

The actor, who plays Captain Jack Sparrow in the Disney films, is amazed he is able to work on something he loves so much and would be happy to reprise the role forever.


Johnny Depp said taht, "I can't wait to get back in costume. Some people will say, 'Aha, Depp sold out by doing the sequels.' But it was never an issue for me. I love Captain Jack so much I'd do 'Pirates 7' if they asked me.








The 46 year old star, who is apparently earning £21 million to appear in the fourth instalment of the franchise, 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' realised he was obsessed with the character while he was shooting the first movie.



Depp is returning to the Disney franchise his costars from the first three films Keira Knightley, 24 and Orlando Bloom, 33, are not coming back for the sequel.


Share/Bookmark