Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Katy Perry engaged to the British funnyman

Perry engaged to the British funnyman


KATY Perry engaged to the British funnyman over the New Year. Russell Brand discovered the proposal was imminent after reading about Russell shopping for a ring on the internet.



KATY Perry, 25 years age, admitted, Unfortunately, I still use internet myself sometimes, I saw it on interneat alerts. I'm going to be honest. Russell admitted, I was buying rings. KATY Perry despite having the inkling that Russell was going to propose.



Katy says that she was stunned when the 34 year old comedian popped the question while. KATY Perry were holidaying in India.



Blame all on internate. It understant that Katy Perry actually found out that Russell Brand, KATY Perry was going to propose to her, they were in India for New Year’s Eve. Because KATY Perry conducted an internet search regarding herself and wound up finding out that Russell Brand was buying rings.